- Olyfant.com reserves the right to reject any campaign if its aesthetics do not align with the brand.
- Participating artists can launch unlimited campaigns but only successful campaigns will be eligible for the prize.
- Failed campaigns will have their pre-orders cancelled and refunded but the participating artist can relaunch the same design.
- Number of pre-orders from successful campaigns is the sole criteria for winning. The artists with the most number of pre-orders from successful campaigns will win regardless of number of campaigns launched. For example, Artist A launches 3 campaigns and 2 of them are successful with 20 pre-orders each his score will be 40. Artist B launches 1 campaign and it becomes successful with 41 pre-orders, her score will be 41. The artist with the highest score will win the grand prize.
- The challenge will stand null and void if entries fall short of 10 successful campaigns.
- The challenge will run from June 15th to August 15th. All campaigns launched during this time frame will be eligible for the grand prize.
- Winner will be announced on the day following the day the final campaign ends. If the final campaign is launched on August 15th and runs till August 24th, the winner will be announced on August 25th.
- Winner must have a valid PayPal or other means of payment receipt.
- Any terms or conditions not covered on this page will be applicable from the terms mentioned on this page of this site.
- Write to artists[AT]olyfant.com for any queries.
Launch a campaign.
Launch a t-shirt campaign from
June 15th - August 15th.
As soon as it succeeds you become eligible for the prize money.
Or two. Or three. Or twenty three.
Launch multiple campaigns to increase your chances.
15 is the magic number.
If you hit 15 pre-orders on your campaign within ten days, it's successful. Anything above that gets you closer to the $1,000 prize money.
Winner takes all.
At the end of the challenge the artist with the most pre-orders on his successful campaign(s) will walk away with the prize money on top of his campaign earnings.
What will you buy with your $1,000 prize money?
Here are just a few ideas